Where we sail
• Harbored in Gaeta, just a little over an hour from Rome and Naples, our home away from home is at the “Base Nautica Flavio Gioia”. A beautiful marina surrounded by the sea, the mountains and a quaint “old town” all furnishing an amazing backdrop with superb local cuisine for an added touch.
• Within a short sail from Gaeta are the enchanting island groups of the “Pontine” with Ponza and Ventotene among others; or the pearl of the Partenopee Capri along with the “Flegree” including Ischia and Procida. And lest we forget to mention the coastal wonders of Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Sorrento, Naples and Sperlonga, just to name a few. The choices abound.
• We will also be sailing to Sardinia and her islands of the Maddalena during the summer. Breathtakingly beautiful, Sardinia is a sailors paradise. We will be happy to suggest itineraries, or if you already have a dream spot in mind, we’ll be happy to find a way to get you there.
• The Tuscan archipelago, Elba, and Sicily with her Aeolian Islands, are also available with re-positioning opportunely arranged.
• From November to March we’ll be back in Gaeta to ring in the New Year! Winter sailing trips for the really passionate can be a great adventure. Cool but very temperate climate, and with a little more action at sea.
• Remember our
program is tailored
your every desire,
so whether it’s the
coast or the islands,
be happy to get you there. With
just a little planning
we can be where you want
to be at just the right
You can’t go wrong in the end, as you are “sailing in Italy”, a land of beauty and culture, old world charm, and best of all....Italians!
And we’ll take care of the translating for you, so no stress, just fun and enjoyment!
|| versione italiana |||Aorangi - Swan 47 - Sparkman - Stephens - 1979|
|Aorangi - Swan 47 - Sparkman - Stephens - 1979 - www.aorangi.us|